Shea-Butter – The most common form of shea-butter you could find is the raw or unrefined type. This is the natural product which is processed in a manner that every one of the components are intact. This may be the best type that one could get given it will give you the maximum benefits. The commercially processed products probably have reduced benefits for the reason that some vitamins and nutrients would have been destroyed during processing.
Shea-Butter – Shea-Butter is often a yellowish or ivory colored fat. Recent studies state that this Butter is removed from the nut with the African Shea tree. The tree gets older to 60 feet and may surpass 200 years. This tree only produces its fruits one per year. It contains high valuables in Vitamins and Fatty Acids that are needed for your skin. The nut is traditionally crushed and boiled. During this process the oil is extracted and also the vegetable fat is exactly what is known as Shea-Butter. It is used widely in many cosmetics as a moisturizer or lotion. This butter has been seen to present positive benefits for the skin. It is utilized to hydrate, soften, protect and beautify.
Shea-Butter – has been in existence for thousands of years being utilized within the cosmetic industry. It is found in some countries in cooking as it is an edible fat. This antioxidant rich oil can also be packed with essential fatty acids and other vital nutrients. Its greater efficacy is caused by its nutrient content.
Shea-Butter – Shea-butter is quite effective in treating psoriasis, acne, and eczema. It has natural vitamin A which acts because the anti-wrinkle and anti acne agent in certain creams. It is used as being a moisturizer since its attributes are almost just like the human being sebum. Your body produces sebum with the sebaceous gland that is usually washed off each and every time you are taking a bath. This strips your epidermis of the company’s natural oil and will bring about dry wrinkled skin
Shea-Butter – Shea butter also offers a soothing and healing property that is good for acne. Because skin irritation is an element in the reason of acne, this ingredient soothes your skin in order to avoid the soreness. Although you may think that it is oily, it can actually improve your skin layer tone and clear blemishes if used correctly. The vitamins in this ingredient helps pay off the pores and take off excessive oil on the face. Using it with African black soap often yields even better results.
- Highest rated shea butter for 3 years in a row as confirmed by 1,000's of 5-star reviews, many of which are satisfied return customers
- Unrefined, Pure Shea Butter means you get 100% of its renown moisturizing and skin nourishing benefits; this is truly is the best food for your skin....
- Easy to use either alone or in DIY recipes; each package includes directions on how to access a complimentary eBook of skin care recipes you will...
- Pure, raw, unrefined shea butter from West Africa
- Hand processed by village women
- Color of the shea butter may vary by batch and by season
- NOTE - OUR SHEA BUTTER IS PACKAGED IN A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND IS SOLEY MANUFACTURED BY NATURAL COSMECTICS. KEEP IN MIND "IF" PURCHASING FROM ANOTHER...
- Treats Dry skin, eczema, infant eczema, Rashes Treats dark spots, stretch mark , burns, lessens the irritation in psoriasis, wrinkles, blemishes,...
- Moisturizes and Heals Skin - relieves symptoms of extreme dryness, eczema, dermatitis and skin allergies
- Sky Organics
- Health and Beauty
- Good for dry skin, hair and blemishes,
- Unrefined Shea Butter is...naturally rich in a number of vitamins. Vitamins A, E, F and K are the most popular.
- Vitamin E balances and normalizes the skin. Helps keep it clear and healthy, particularly beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin.
- Pure Unrefined Shea Butter - 100% Natural and Organic Pure Shea Butter - Imported from Ghana Africa. 1 POUND BLOCK- Packaged in a Resealable Food...
- Our African Shea Butter is 100% Pure & Natural and Unrefined - No Added Scents or Preservatives. No Additives.
- Our Unrefined Shea Butter is Loaded with Natural Vitamins A, E, Natural Antioxidants and Fatty Acids for Maximum Moisturizing.
- ►100% PURE ORGANIC VIRGIN GRADE AAA UNREFINED RAW IVORY SHEA BUTTER: Is known to be super nourishing with remarkable health benefits for the skin...
- ►HIGHEST QUALITY IVORY SHEA BUTTER IN THE WORLD: Rich in essential fatty acids & vitamins A, D, E, & F that provide antioxidants & assist with UV...
- ►USE TO HELP HEAL BURNS, SORES, FADING OF SCARS, STRETCH MARKS, WRINKLES, ECZEMA, RASHES, ACNE, DRY CRACKED SKIN, DANDRUFF, SKIN DISCOLORATIONS,...
- 100% PURE, ORGANIC, PREMIUM, VIRGIN, GRADE A, RAW, UNREFINED IVORY SHEA BUTTER
- REPAIRS, RENEWS, AND PROTECTS, ANTI AGING
- MOISTURIZING AND SOFTENING FOR SKIN AND HAIR
- Natural Shea Butter extracted from the nut of the Shea tree
- Melts easily to make body butters, whipped Shea, hair products
- Rich in Vitamins to help you relieve and renew the skin and hair